Benefits of Becoming a Member
WHY BE A MEMBER?
- We, as a Board of Directors with a wealth of experience and knowledge we will support and promote your best interests
- We keep you up to date with local and national news via newsletter and website
- We keep you up to date with local and national consultations
- We represent you at the Care Association Alliance which in turn lobbies parliament
- We advise you of changes to legislation whether local or national
- We consult and lobby on your behalf for a Fair Price for Care
- We host and facilitate local and county events
- We negotiate on your behalf with suppliers for discounts/free consultations and other benefits
To become a member please download the application form and either return via email to email@example.com or by post to 150 Carden Hill, Brighton, BN1 8DD.