About the RCA
The Registered Care Association for East Sussex, Brighton & Hove (RCA) care about helping you to provide the highest standards of care.
Now more than ever care service business owners need all the support there is to ensure that they are meeting the ever changing government legislation and regulations.
Join the RCA and benefit from the advice and support that is available to you.
- Regular Local meetings in Hastings, Eastbourne & Brighton
- Representation at SAR Strategy meetings (at your request)
- Advice on meeting the (Essential) CQC Standards of Quality and Safety
- Advice and Access to information on Training
- Advice on formulating Care Plans
- Help and advice with compliance with the regulations of the Care Act 2014 and CQC inspection
(there are over 90 policies and procedures FREE for our members in our Members Area)
- Regular email updates
- Subsidised attendance at the RCA Annual Conference
- Ensuring your views are represented in local forums